US immigration lawyer Richard Ruth, owner of the Law Office of Richard Ruth, offers experienced and affordable US immigration law assistance to clients throughout the United States, Europe, Central and South America, and the rest of the world. Our main office is located in Gainesville, Florida and we also have locations in Oslo, Norway and Prague, Czech Republic. We offer US immigration services related to family immigration and green cards, employment immigration, naturalization, visitor visas and other areas of US immigration law. Our firm prides itself on providing high quality US immigration law services to our clients in a friendly and professional manner. Thank you for visiting our website which contains extensive information about our immigration legal services and our immigration attorney fees, and also please subscribe to our blog for timely information about immigration law developments in the United States and throughout the world. For your specific immigration law needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer consultations via messenger, via Skype, via telephone, or if you are located near our Gainesville, Florida office or Oslo, Norway or Prague, Czech Republic locations, we offer in person consultations upon appointment. Wherever you may be located throughout the world, we look forward to assisting you with your immigration law needs!

B1/B2 Visitors

Many individuals and families throughout the world wish to come to the United States to visit, be it a family trip to "Disney World", a trip to see the sights of New York City or California, or to simply visit family and friends.

Marriage Visa

For a consultation fee of $40 per 20 minutes, I can answer your specific US marriage based green card petition and visa questions. For international clients, I can offer consults and services via e-mail, Skype messenger, and telephonically.

H1B Employees

One of the most common non-immigrant "work" visas for foreign professionals is the H1B. This visa is not available for all workers, such as unskilled labor, or non-professional skilled workers.

E1/E2 Investors & Traders

E-1 status permits an individual who is a national of a country with which the US maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, to be admitted to the United States to engage in international trade.

L1 Intracompany Transfers

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a United States employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its related foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.

 Marriage Green Cards

The USCIS has created a process for a US Citizen spouse to be able to obtain a green card for their foreign national spouse

Read more

 Fiance Visas

if you wish to marry a foreign national fiance in the United States, it is usually first necessary to secure a fiance visa to bring your fiance into the United States legally and properly.

Read more

 Family Green Cards

When a person immigrates to the United States, it is a monumental moment in that person’s life. So often that person wants to share a life in the United States, with other family members, such as children, parents, and brothers and sisters

Read more

 Employment Green Cards

US employers are often in need of highly skilled professional workers, especially in technical fields.

Read more

 NIW Petitions

Some employees, based upon a proven track record of exceptional success or knowledge that is of substantial benefit to the national interests of the United States, can bypass the labor certification process, by requesting a National Interest Waiver with the I-140 Immigrant Worker petition.

Read more


After achieving permanent residency it is a dream of many US green card holders to obtain United States Citizenship. The process of obtaining US citizenship usually entails the filing of an N-400 Application with the USCIS.

Read more